12.05.2009

Macy's Thanksgiving Parade!

It was such a great day! we woke up at 2 am and made it to Manhattan by about 4:30. We saw a couple of celebs I liked. Personally I liked last years line up better. Still sooooo much fun!
CYNDI LAUPER!!! Haha love the hair! She was filming us.
So, this is Boys Like Girls!!!! I screamed my head off when they came (Thunder, Lovedrunk and Two is better then one are pretty much some of my fav songs EVER). They ARE on the float, but I got a really bad shot. I only got one shot and then I recorded them. Then when the parade ended, I accidentally deleted it. NOOOOO
Keke Palmer. Love that coat!
Me: JAY SEAN!!!!
Mom: Whose is that?
Me: Mom! He sings that "down" song!
Mom: Oh! I like like him!
Me: That's good, cause we're getting married.
Mom: I hate him.
lol :)
This woman had this great skirt!
Mitchell Musso. I swore to myself I wouldn't get over exited, and then the closer he was the more exited I got. By the time he was in front of us, I was all-out screaming. Haha it was my inner 9 year old.
This is Rachel from cycle 13 of America's Next Top Model! I saw her walking past me and thought "I have seen her before! Where have I seen her before???" I was sad when she went home.

No comments :