12.17.2009

This past week

In a moment of absentmindedness..
It's been a while!!! So lately I am loving this new system called "The Library". Have you been there!? It's pretty AMAZING! Until recently I didn't really go there very often. And with the books in my amazon wish list piling up, I needed a faster cheaper way. Thank goodness for the library. So when I found out that they carried some of the books I wanted, I was soooooo happy. I think I wiped out the fashion/design section. I did get some very good books. I borrowed a absolutely wonderful book by Jordan Christy called How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton world: The Art of Living with Style, Class, and Grace. Great book. It's all about why you shouldn't be a ditzy stupid girl.
I also got 'Christian Lacroix on fashion', which runs about $65 online, for FREEEEEE. Loving the library more and more each day...
These are my favorite photos from the Christian Lacriox book..
Two words...Destroyed Chanel.
I think this dress was made of plastic or something.
That wrap is stunningly perfect.

No comments :