3.08.2010

Understated

There's something to be said about baisic non frilly dressing. Sometimes the best outfits are simple ones. (please note that sweat pants and Uggs don't count as elegant simplicity. sorry.)

Just as an incredibly random side note, I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. I dreamed that I got into a bus, then I turned around and who else but Kate Lanpher  . Then what I said was some thing like "omgosh... you... you're...Kate...Elle....fantastic hair...I love you". I'm a total Kate fan. Then right behind Kate was who else but the editor of French Vogue, Carine Rotifeld. I was totally freaking out, it was the best thing ever. Right behind Carine was some people from the American Vogue staff like Hamish Bowles and a couple other people... Then I realized that some of my favorite people were in the same bus that I just so happened to be in and that it couldn't be real. Then I woke up. Don't you just hate when that happens? Rawr.

via fashion gone rogue and jak and jil

2 comments :

Vinda Sonata said...

hi Justine, i can really relate to how you felt about the dream. i think i can relate to your taste in fashion, too. i love simple, but chic clothes, and i don't like uggs and sweatpants. haha.

kate lanphear and carine roitfeld are also my favorite fashion people. they rock! i saw kate being interviewed in ftv at the marc jacobs show once and i was amazed at how elegant and mannered she was. she told the interviewer that the black pants and boots are sort of an "uniform" for her. how fantastic is that!

Vanilla said...

I love simple elegant outfits :) I adore the second picture :)

Love vanilla