6.07.2011

Let's Travel The World


After tomorrow, I'll be done with school for the summer! I'm so excited to start traveling, and this editorial is perfect inspiration. The bold colors are stunning and I think her camera T shirt in the last picture is just the cutest!
I'm hoping this will be a really great summer. I'm turning 16 in a little over a week, I'll be going on a road trip with my family, and I'll be going camping for a week. What are your plans?  Here's to a great summer!

images from Elle Sweeden, April 2011, via TFS

7 comments :

Maelle said...

Oh, yes, great pics :)

Have a nice trip ! <3

xx
Maƫlle

House in Tillford said...

ah travelling is the best thing, and planning for it and anticipating it is almost as good! I love that last picture-such bright colours and agree that shirt is too cute.
http://house-in-tillford.blogspot.com/

Sarah Justine said...

@Maelle- Thanks so much! Have a beautiful summer!

@Tillford- There's nothing better! I'm leaving for the airport tomorrow morning and the excitement is killing me! I want that T shirt badly as well. Maybe it could be a DIY project?

Thanks for the comments, Lovelies!
-Justine

Adriana said...

I love to travel! These photos are amazing!! Have fun on your road trip :)

Sarah Justine said...

@ Adri Thank you for the well-wishes, I had a fantastic time!

Flights to Abidjan said...

She watched the gap between ship and shore grow to a huge gulf. Perhaps this was a little like dying, the departed no longer visible to the others, yet both still existed, only in different worlds.

Anonymous said...

If you agree to the described requirements that you simply simply fill one step-by-step
form and our department of customers will contact you Guarantee Credit Card short term loans a large financial company must be
capable of process your details and provide you with
prequalification within twenty four hours.