8.26.2011

Bust Out Your Trench Coats, It's Time For Fall!


I can't wait for fall. You can just feel a certain something in the air (and I'm not talking about hurricane Irene!) and you know that fall is on it's way. Because all the September issues are arriving, flinging their gorgeous editorial-filled pages in my face, it has become very aware to me that fall is indeed on it's merry way, and I couldn't be more excited to put back on my boots and find all my cozy scarves. But along with fall, it means school is coming too ( I start Monday, yikes!).  
PS. Can you believe Fashion Week is right around the corner! Holy cow! It's here already!? I won tickets to The Academy of Art show for the second time, and I'm really looking forward to it. I loved it last time! (read about my adventure here) Much to my dismay, I don't think I will be attending the IFB conference in New York. I was pretty upset, because Joe Zee and Coco Rocha will be there (if you know me at all, you know that I adore Coco Rocha. So, so, so, so, so much.). If you will be attending NYFW this fall, please contact me! I would love to hear about your plans. 
Have a fantastic weekend, Lovelies. 

Images via here

2 comments :

Laura said...

Fabulous photos, I'm so excited for fall too and fashion week!

Laura
x

www.stylenotesbylaura.blogspot.com

Sarah Justine said...

@Laura, Isn't it all so exciting? I can't believe fashion week is just right around the corner!

Thanks so much for commenting!
Much love, Justine