10.12.2011

Checking Out AIKO!

I got to check out AIKO not too long ago, and I totally fell in love with all of cozy knits and bright hues! The knits are beyond perfect for this fall, especially with the weather cooling down, and they'll also transition seamlessly into spring. While I was checking out the Spring 2012 and Resort Spring 2011 collections, I really took notice of the details. I loved the intricate knits and fun prints!


 I want to wear this. And I want to wear it now.

Silk Screening on a T!

I'm really loving the tribal vibe right now!!!

 Pretty, no? Here's some of my favorite looks from their Spring 2012 collection.
How impressive is this Bolero??? I want it so badly!

The lace side detail on these two looks just kills me. Perfection! (Also, check out the kicks in the second shot. Pretty fun, right?!)

I need some AIKO in my life! You can find AIKO at Shopbop here and at Saks here. Happy Shopping! Thanks AIKO!

Photos by myself and from AIKO PR

No comments :