10.28.2011

Pretty Prints At Eva Franco


How fantastic are these original prints at Eva Franco??? Digital flowers, houses, maps, keys, safety pins, lace, stripes, embroidery, and of course, polka dots. I love it all. I got to see the fall 2011 and spring 2012 collections a few weeks ago, and the fun prints just made my whole day. I seriously love Eva Franco. The brand has this sense of ladylike whimsy that is so me. The dresses just scream fun, but they maintain a sense of sophistication at the same time.  I would wear any piece in the collection in a heartbeat. What's better then a pretty dress in a pretty print? Here are some of my favorite looks from spring 2012!

What look/print is your favorite? I personally love the garden-printed dress (the print is called English Ivy) and the safety pin print. You can find Eva Franco on twitter here, on facebook here, shop here,  and you can check out their fantastic blog here.
Have a beautiful weekend, Lovelies! And Happy Halloween!

No comments :