10.20.2011

Visiting Oscar de le Renta- The Office

If you missed my previous posts about visiting the OdlR showroom, see them here and here.
Today's post is the third and final installment of my Oscar de la Renta shots (sad face). I'm so excited to show you a little bit of the office! 
A gorgeous illustration in Oscar's office. Also, can you see just some of the hundreds of books in his library? I was dying. All the fashion and art books I have ever wanted in one place.
This issuch an epic picture. It's Audrey Hepburn and Oscar, and Audrey is eating french fries. I love Audrey more and more each day...
Just a few of Oscar's many books.
In the sewing room, the ladies tack up pictures of dresses, as well as shots of their family and grandchildren. Erika pointed this out to me; a picture of Jesus and a picture of Oscar right beside it. "I don't try to understand the symbolism behind this" she said. I don't really get it either. But it makes me smile nonetheless.
An awful shot of an impressive notions collection
Just some of the thousands of fabrics in the fabric room. How gorgeous are all those colors?!
In the main lobby. Pictures of Karlie Kloss from the fall campaign. 

I envy everyone who gets to work here! They also pointed out that Michelle Williams is wearing an Oscar dress of the cover of October's issue of Vogue. Cool, no? Big thanks to Oscar de la Renta for letting me come in, and thanks to Ashley for the use of her camera. 

2 comments :

Leah said...

wow wow wow and more wow.. still jealous!

xoxo,
Leah
www.couturearabesque.com

Sarah Justine said...

@Leah, hahaha :) btw, loving your new vintage store!

x Justine