12.09.2011

Checking Out Francis by Christian Francis Roth!

I got the awesome opportunity a while back to check out Francis by Christian Francis Roth and see the spring 2012 collection. I love Christian's work! This collection is so light and exciting. Entitled "The Good Life" I feel like it really continues the story he started last season with his "Mod Life" collection (see it here) for fall 2011, but here the concept has been bathed in bold prints and patterns. Mod, sixties, geometric, and bold. What's not to love? Read on to see some detail shots, plus my favorite looks form spring 2012.
This coat just kills me. Perfection!

I love this arty dress. The colors are awesome. 
I would wear this in a second!


Thanks Francis! Check them out on facebook here and on twitter here. Which is your favorite look? I personally love the blue dress with the pockets and pink buttons. So chic!

2 comments :

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

Wow, lovely items! xx

Sarah Justine said...

@Reyna- I know right? It's a fantastic brand <3. Thanks for commenting, dear!

-SJ