2.17.2012

Review: M.Patmos Fall 2012


( I love this picture. Happy models make clothes so much prettier!)

(Quick note: how AMAZING is the red/black skirt on the left? Want. Oh, so badly.)

(the models, featured with Marcia Patmos in the center.)
A lone Violinist played as M.Patmos presented its fall 2012 collection at Milk studios last week. There, a little over a dozen models sported beanie hats, wooden jewelry (a collaboration with Ten Thousand Things), and some of the most beautiful knits this blogger has ever seen! I was almost a little surprised by the fact that there were so few looks- only fifteen in all- but I went away feeling totally satisfied. These clothes are gorgeous, and incredibly wearable! My favorite pieces? The beautiful, architectural (and insanely chic) slim-sleeved coats that were shown in pink, red/black, and print, and a hot pink asymmetrical pencil skirt. I also picked up on some of the trends that have been in abundance for fall, like horizontal stripes, red and pink colors, and fur and leather accents. To sum it up, beautiful colors, easy, warm pieces with a fashion edge, and great styling. I wanted every look!
(photos by myself, final shot via fashionista.com)

1 comment :

honeybeeandmeonline.net said...

I love this line...
I would not wear everything head to toe, but I could easily rock some of these with jeans...


xo
m