8.28.2012

Can An Apron Be A Fashion Accessory?

via

I've never had to leave for a big party and thought "Oh! I can't leave without my apron!"
I mean, an apron is a basic kitchen item. I've never considered it to be a fashion accessory, but miss Sergeenko has proved me wrong. I really like the concept. It's like a man displaying a bright handkerchief in his suit pocket. It serves basically no function besides decoration, but it adds a nice dash of color or texture to a look. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to strut the streets of my hometown wearing one just yet, but I'm excited to see if it will catch on as a trend. 

3 comments :

Tian said...

I've never thought about this before, but it actually seems pretty interesting in the photo. I don't think I'll be trying it anytime myself though, haha.

aspiringforever.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

I'm out to prove that it can
www.trishatrixie.com

Dylan said...

Truly amazing! Thanks for sharing

Italian Custom Leather Wallets would add-up a bit more style..