12.31.2012

Bring It, 2013.




These are some of my favorite images from my pinterest.


2012 was really something. It included my senior year (or as I like to call it, 'the beginning of the end') and countless memories, laughs and good times with friends. 2012 wasn't the easiest year or the best year for me, but dang, it's been quite the adventure. 
I'm excited for 2013 and all the new adventures, experiences, lessons, relationships  and friends that will come with it. College, graduation, turning 18- it's all going to happen in 2013, and I can't wait. 
Happy New Year, everyone. 

1 comment :

Ima said...

2012 included senior year too for me, and even the graduation and the start of college life that makes my life so soo different. I hope your adventure in 2013 will be even better than the one you had in 2012. Good luck for you and your final year, I hope you'll be able to have a wonderful college life this year :D