3.11.2013

Dressing For College With Bardot

Yes, you read that correctly. I"M GOING TO COLLEGE. And soon, too! I've been accepted to BYU (aka, my dream school) for the summer 2013 semester. I honestly can't wait. I've already picked my housing and classes, and I'm so ready to dive into the college environment. It really breaks my heart to have to leave my family and friends earlier than expected, but I'm looking forward to the new experiences and friends that college will bring. Also, my blog will continue to be updated, so fear not!

But now that I've got all things school-related sorted out, what do I do about clothes? I'll be making the *very* dramatic culture shift from New York to Utah, and I really don't want to loose my darker, more edgy NY style in favor of Utah's sunnier, sweeter fashion sense. Bardot to the rescue! They have some of the sickest accessories, and I'm in love with their uber-trendy dresses. Here are my favorite pieces from their website that I'm dying to take with me to college: 


This is an awesome piece. Peplums have been hot for a few seasons now, and this is a great way to add a peplum to any look in a matter of seconds. 



Utah weather is skitso. It can be 87 degrees one day and snowing the next, so I have a feeling that hoodies are going to come in really handy. 

Plain. Pure. Perfect. 

I'm normally not a fan of clutches because they don't leave you hands-free, however, with a strap option this bag would be gorgeous. Practicality first!


Again, this will be great for unpredictable Utah weather. 

Be. Still. My. Soul. 
 

Compensation for this post was provided by Bardot. Opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments :