5.14.2010

Simply Lovely


This wedding is so cute!

I do believe I want my wedding to be exactly like this one. And I'll be marrying Hugh Dancy.
(how can you not love his accent?)

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos :)

samantha said...

aww! how precious.

SOS said...

This wedding is beautiful.
That photo on the piano...
Eat my heart out!
Just passing!
MADMSL.x
♥

Asteria Latief said...

gorgeous dress!!!LOVE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the red shoes are fab!

Wilmary S. said...

Wow!!! Lovely!!!

Jenmarie said...

Truly adorable.

bmach said...

Lovely photos!
I love the red lips!

xx

Unknown said...

so pretty, and lovely... Great Photos... a big hug

Pink Blog Girl said...

I think these photos define "dream wedding." I especially love the piano photo. And Hugh Dancy is a marvelous husband choice ;)

Unknown said...

wwww its really cute

follow me at
http://alejandragonzalez-styling.blogspot.com/

Cindy S. - FashionsBeauty said...

So cute! xoxo

Prim and Pimp said...

such a cute wedding...i dont know why ppl dont like their bridesmaids in black, i think its so classy.