12.22.2009

If I had a million dollars...

So as I have said in other posts I am in serious need of a nice dress and I only have less then two weeks until the dance. HELP ME! I have just barely started looking at the spring 2010 shows (I'm way behind, I know). So I felt out of the loop. This morning I went and watched 9 or 10. Good. I feel better now :). Some of my favorites were Dior, Celine and Lanvin. As I was watching I was thinking about what I would wear. Here are some things I would absolutely LOVE to wear if I had a slightly bigger budget (okay allot bigger...)


Lanvin
I love this! The ruffles are perfect and so pretty.


Lanvin


Lanvin
The texture on this dress looks AMAZING. Almost quilted.


Lanvin
Looooots of orange this spring,which can look quite nice or totally disastrous. This is deff an orange DO. It will be kinda cool to see how people try to incorporate orange into outfits this spring.

These next three are my favorite.









Badgley Mischka



Chanel Fall 2009
This is actually a wedding dress, but isn't it pretty?



Celine
So this isn't really dance-worthy, but isn't it nice? I love how it's so simple and tailored.


Celine

Celine


photos from style.com

No comments :