4.07.2010

T I L D A

Tilda Swinton in Celine
Oh goodness me. Absolute amazingness is the word for miss Swinton. Every time she walks the red carpet I make it a goal to see what she is wearing. She has an incredibly bold look and I often find myself wanting whatever hair color she has because it always looks perfect. I liked this so much I cut it out of a magazine and put it up in my room. I just can't get over it. 
So what have we learned today?

1.Tilda Swinton rocks
2. She can pull off any hair color
3. Tilda + Phoebe Philo's creations = perfection.

3 comments :

Brandi Nicole said...

The only time I've ever seen her was when she was in the Narnia movies! She looks great here!

by Sutton said...

ah major girl crush!

Robyn said...

Tilda and Phoebe really are a match made in sartorial heaven. Love the clean lines on this- so refreshing!

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com