9.19.2010

Anouncements!

This jacket is absolutely to die for.
The Burberry Prorsom Spring 2011 fashion show will be broad casted live verrrrry soon! Click here to watch it. If you can't tell by the blog banner, I adore Burberry with a passion and I'm incredibly exited for the show!
Also,  I recently got a Formspring account for the blog! I would love to answer any questions you have about me or the site. The box is just below the 'keep calm and carry on' sign on the right hand side of the blog.
I hope you're having a great weekend, Lovelies!

5 comments :

Jenmarie said...

I didn't know the show was on today, err tonight! I'll have to catch it later as I'm about to fall asleep. ;)

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

P.S. Adding the box on the side for formspring.me is a good idea!

SIMONA said...

If you want a similar jacket go to H&M or Lindex (not sure if you know that shop) but there are the best "imitations" of this Burberry jacket :) - which I love just like you!

Sophie Megan said...

Ahh i love there coats and boots! I need some monies to go get some! xx

Liana said...

omg that jacket is perfect! exactly what im looking for!

Whatwouldkarldo.com said...

love this!!! TO DIE FOR XXX