9.23.2010

Wicked Weekend



Pictures like this make me wish I still lived in New York City... 

So I am incredibly exited to announce that I get to see Wicked on broadway tomorrow!
 I am so over-the-top-insanely-exited! I don't know if I have ever mentioned it on here, but I LOVE Wicked.  but I have wanted to see it ever since I was 7.  I got the sound track for my birthday when I was 9, and I have known every word of every song since then. I have been waiting for this opportunity all this time, and I am so happy that it's actually going to happen!

Happy first day of Fall! I hope everyone is liking all the Fashion Weeks so far. I am wanting Paris Fashion week to come so bad! Oh, well. One more week until I get my Chloe and Celine fix! Are you looking forward to any collections in particular?

6 comments :

Whatwouldkarldo.com said...

I love this image xxx http://whatwouldkarldo.com xxx

sweet said...

I love the ballerina image...so lovely!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Jenmarie said...

Oh, so exciting! I've seen Wicked before and it was fantastic! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

Unknown said...

WHAT DO U MEAN STILL LIVE IN NYC. U DONT STILL LIVE THERE...WHAAATTTT???

EMMA said...

ohmygosh i love new york... <3

Olivia @frenglish_style said...

Looks like Alice just fell down the rabbit hole!!! Yeah I am an Alice in wonderland obsessed!!!
I love the expression on her face!!!!
It makes me want to laught!!!