11.30.2010

Latest Obsession: Elbow Patches


I saw a man in a very well tailored suit this week, and when he was walking past me I though "Nice suit". When he was walking away I realized that his suit had elbow patches on the sleeves and I was just staring at them, thinking how cool they were. I wish I had gotten a picture of his suit. I'm totally in love with elbow patches now!

* Update* After this post went up, my friend bought me a blazer for Christmas and distinctively told me to put elbow patches on it. haha

9 comments :

Isadora said...

I love elbow pads, they have this dorky yet cool vibe.

Olivia @frenglish_style said...

I've bought a really nice jacket with elbow patches last month at H&M !!!!
I love it! It give me this classy geeky look!!! http://olivialovesfashion.blogspot.com/

Olivia @frenglish_style said...

I've bought a really nice jacket with elbow patches last month at H&M !!!!
I love it! It give me this classy geeky look!!! http://olivialovesfashion.blogspot.com/

LahTeaDah said...

Elbow Patches are one of those things in life that can get missed but are very much so loved!!

Ode to Elbow Patches!

GREAT POST!

XOXO
Yours Truly

read me: www.lahteadah.blogspot.com

Bethany Jensen said...

That green sweater is super cute. Would be great paired with brown boots!

Stefany said...

The middle picture is super cute!

Carina said...

i also love elbow patches. especially the green cardigan with the brown patch. i love those colours together <3

Brittany said...

You should sew on your own to blazers! I've been meaning to do that, I love elbow patches!

N P said...

Yea i've got one and love it.