6.08.2011

It's Summer Time, It's Adventure Time



I'm ridiculously in love with these photos, the first one being of of Eartha Kitt from 1952, and the second from thelocals.dk. They just scream summer to me!

Well readers, I did it. I finished. I survived the ups and downs and trials that come with sophomore year, and I came out alive. Don't get me wrong, it's been one heck of a school year! But now, it's time to put the books into stacks I won't ever look at again, and to take all the ACT prep tests and put them into boxes. I don't want to think about school again for at least 3 months. Right now, the only thing on my mind is summer summer summer.  I know everyone's pretty excited for summer, and I am no exception. I'm. So. Excited. For. Summer.  
As we speak, my bags are packed and ready to go, and my plane ticket is sitting next to me. I mentioned this in previous posts, but I'll be going on a bit of a vacation. It's really going to be something! I'll fill you in more about it and I'll hopefully have some pictures to share with you when I get back. I'll be gone for a whopping 3 weeks, and I'm crazy excited. During that time, I'll have had turned 16! (Something I'm not sure I'm terrified or ecstatic about.) 
I really want to take a bit of a break from so much technology while I'm away. I'll still be posting, but not as often. Keep following though! Because I'll be keeping you updated on my adventures (or misadventures) and also continuing to share my favorite fashion finds. 
And now, my dear friends, it is time to bid you adieu. I'll miss you terribly and what will probably end up happening is I'll be posting more often then someone 'on vacation' should be posting (blogging is my addiction... I don't know if I'll be able to keep away.)  
Before I dash off to finish packing, here's to a fantastic, wonderful, exciting, and magical summer. Here's to a summer filled with new friends, old friends, laughter, family,  new memories, new moments to cherish, and plenty of new adventures. 
I'll miss you.
Justine.


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having fun, But I miss your posts!

Sarah Justine said...

@Anon, That really means a lot to me. Thank you so :)

<3 Justine