12.05.2011

Latest Obsession: The Mozzie Boot from JadaandJon

I got an email not too long ago from the oh-so-dreamy vintage shop LalaLand Vintage telling me about their new shoe, Mozzie. It was love at first sight! I have been obsessed with boots this winter. It's been getting colder and my favorite Converse just aren't cutting it anymore, so I have really been relying on chic boots. Suade and handmade, these shoes are sooo great. It's the kind of thing that I would have for forever and they would never go out of style. 




LaLa Land Vintage also gave The Girl In The Check Scarf readers a special discount! Enter the code mozzie at checkout to get a whopping $100 off the price tag. If you still need more incentive to pick up this shoe, for every pair purchased JadaandJon will donate a mosquito net to help in stopping the malaria crisis in Africa.Click here to check them out.

No comments :