4.29.2013

Review: Weleda Beauty Products Are The Best Thing Since Nutella

Weleda's Sea Buckthorn body wash smells like sunshine, love, and a thousand happy puppies. Seriously. I first got to test out this stuff when I was at a fashion event in October, and it completely blew me away. It's like they crammed an entire beach into a bottle. It smells good enough to eat, and I would if I could. The liquid is a thick, pale yellow cream. It won't create tons of suds like other body washes, and it works wonders and wakes you up in a snap. I'm still living at home (until June), and in a desperate attempt to make the bottle last as long as possible, I took a permanant marker to my bottle and wrote: 'Please don't use this. Sarah loves you, but this is hers.'

Ever since I got a chance to try the body wash, I've been obsessed with Weleda products. So you can imagine my sheer joy and delight when the Weleda team heard about my affection for their products and offered to send me a few more. That was a glorious day in the life of Sarah. The team was also kind enough to send me the Sea Buckthorn lotion, and I fell in love all over again. I swear: it smells like happiness and wonder. If the bottle came in a smaller size, I don't think I'd ever leave the house without it.

For the past few weeks, I've also been using Weleda's Refining Toner. This shiz is life changing. I've tried other face washes before, but this one is my favorite by far. The liquid is milky white, but its contistancy is more like water. After shaking the bottle and applying it all over your face, all you need to do is simply wash it off (and don't forget to moisturize). It's great if you want a quick and simple morning/nightly beauty routine. It smells awesome, and it really makes you up in the morning. Plus, it removes any and all traces of makeup. I've tried a few face washes before that make your skin clear and healthy as long as you use the product, but if you stop using the product your skin will actually get worse than it was before you started. That's not the case with Weleda. Use it and it'll help your face, stop using it and your face will be improved for more than a few days... But quickly go back to using it because it makes your skin look amazing. It's a commitment-free face wash, and I love it to pieces.

Find more amazing products at the Weleda website.

 

No comments :