7.31.2014

FEATURED IN HUDSON VALLEY MAGAZINE!


YOU GUYS! A few months ago I met with Hudson Valley Magazine to chat a bit about my life and what it means to be a Mormon working in the world of fashion and design. Well, guess what landed in my mailbox this week. MY FACE. IN A MAGAZINE. IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW.


(Please excuse the poor photo quality. I'm one of the 4% of fashion bloggers who don't have a snazzy expensive camera. I also went filter crazy.)

HUGE thanks to Hudson Valley Magazine for featuring me and giving me an outlet to talk about what I believe. For those of you not in the Valley, you can read the article online in full here


4 comments :

best sale striped scarf said...

<a href="http://www.bestscarfs.com/products_info/best-sale-striped-scarf-289497.html>best-sale striped scarf</a>

best sale striped scarf said...

best-sale striped scarf

Anonymous said...

I love finding other mormon fashion bloggers! I would love it if you would check out me and my sister's blog:
Heyliesel.wordpress.com

linda yang said...

Western Silk Scarves & Cashmere, Accessories, Suppliers