7.26.2014

Shop Here Now: Moorea Seal


   I just found blogger Moorea Seal's webstore yesterday, and gosh dangit, it's amazing. So I decided not to be selfish and share it with you. (However, if you make it so that the Tiny Triangle Pendent sells out before I can get my hands on one, we're not best friends anymore. I'm serious, guys.)

   Generally, when bloggers have their own webstores, the store only features items from third parties that are hand-picked by the blogger. The blogger will end up making a small percentage of any sale, so I generally don't really check them out because the items and curation aren't really special. But Moorea's webstore has beautifully curated pieces and tons of exclusives, and she just opened her own storefront. You can even search her store by cause and find pieces that benefit causes you care about. And everything is well priced. What is this. How can one store be so amazing. Most of my friends know that I'm impossible to shop for because I'm really, really picky about what I wear, but I'd wear 99.9 percent of everything here in a heartbeat. I don't think I've ever said that about any store ever. So this is a big deal, guys. This post isn't even sponsored. I just really, really love this website. 


   Check out her wonderful website for beautiful objects at a fair price here. You won't be sorry. (Unless you make all my favorite things sell out. Then you may be sorry,  because I know how much our friendship means to you.) Also, to check out her main blog, look no further than this link. Enjoy!

*Update* - The triangle pendant did sell out. Sorry, we're not friends anymore. 

Here's my top 3 favorite pieces from the Moorea Seal store:



Rosemary Shoulder Bag - $30  (for the size, quality and price, $30 is fantastic)


Hammered Stacking Ring - $16 (Not even kidding, I think this is my wedding ring.)



I have about 50 other things I want to share with you, but no one has time for that. So just go to her store and check them out yourself! Happy shopping!