2.06.2013

New York Fashion Week!

My bags are packed, my clothes are picked out, and I'm on my way to New York Fashion Week! This NYFW is especially important to me because it will be my fifth and last one. With college in the fall (I'm hoping to go to school out west), I won't be here for next season's collections. I really hope I can appreciate every experience this week, and I hope I can be grateful for all the awesome NYW adventures I've been able to have over the past few years. It's been a dream come true to be a teenage fashion week reporter! I have dozens of show invites this season, and I'm stoked to see some amazing clothes. Be sure to follow my NEW instagram, @TheGirlInTheCheckScarf, like my facebook page, and follow me on twitter (@ThePoshKid) for updates! Happy Fashion Week!

 

No comments :